BI-METALLIC brake discs
MATCHING OE QUALITY
NK offers a selected range of bi-metallic brake discs for the aftermarket.
This type of disc is used especially on a number of popular BMW models. With NK bi-metallic discs you get an excellent and affordable alternative to the original part.
- 12 part numbers available – see overview on the back page
- Comprehensive market coverage
- Benchmarked against OE by approved test institute
- Comparable to OE-discs on dimensions, material and rivets
- Cast iron in GG15, high carbon quality
- Excellent thermal properties which prevent distortion even under tough brake conditions
- Coated with Geomet ECO-friendly coating in elegant alu-grey finish
- Coating protects against rust and inhibits corrosion on non-wearing surfaces
- Manufactured according to IATF 16949 quality assurance standards
- ECE R90 approval pending
- NK matching quality with 5 year guarantee
- Ideal with NK brake pads with min. 35.000 km wear guarantee
For inquiries and complete application data contact customer service.